GREEN TEA FACE MASK
GREEN TEA FACE MASK
DETOX YOUR SKIN WITH PURIFYING QUALITIES OF GREEN TEA
Created by a team of skincare specialists. This peel-off mask draws out dirt in clogged pores to reveal a gorgeous, glowy complexion. This antioxidant-rich peel-off mask was formulated by keeping the critical thing in mind- Acne, Blackhead, and skin-impurities.
It helps calm irritated skin, soothe inflammation, and reduce redness. The star powers of the blend include green tea and Vietnamese botanical extracts to instantly clean and detox the skin.
WHY GREEN TEA PEEL-OFF MASK?
Revive your skin with our uplifting, deep cleansing Green Tea Peel Off Mask, packed with natural antioxidants, young Green Tea, root Ginger and reviving moringa. Peel to reveal a deeply purified, toned and radiant complexion. Use weekly. Peel-Off masks are gentler and more effective than scrubs whilst leaving skin incredibly purified and smooth. You’ll be amazed at how many dead skin cells show up on the mask after use. So why not jazz up your weekly scrub routine and use a peel-off instead!
- Green Tea: Green Tea is naturally rich in antioxidants, which help protect the body from free radicals. It has also been shown that Green Tea has the ability to rejuvenate old skin cells that are at the end of their life cycle, with the added benefit of having anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant to improve the purity of complexion and restore the even-toned look of the skin.
- Botanical Extracts: Chocked with anti-aging antioxidants, botanical extracts help to calm, soothe and re-balance the skin.
BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA
Green Tea has a wide variety of therapeutic properties that can benefit your skin in a lot of ways. Some of the most important benefits include the following.
- Green tea is not only age-old Asian secret but is proven to be beneficial for Acne, Sun Damage, and Pigmentation
- Green Tea is antibacterial
- Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant, Epigallocatechin Gallate in green tea has skin repair qualities and more potent than most skin-nourishing vitamins, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
- More recent studies on Acne tell that curing acne with antioxidants is much beneficial. One of the main causes of the blocked pore (single acne) is sebum oxidation. Oxidized sebum is sticky and hence it pulls the blackheads, acne producing germs and dirt from the skin. So adding antioxidants to your skin will reduce sebum oxidation
- Also, Green Tea has been studied as an effective sun protectant. This may not replace your sunscreen. But applying heavy sunscreen to skin with acne can be very suffocating to the skin. So natural sun protectants are a better choice even if they do only half the job. But once your acne is under control, you may start using a sunscreen.
- Green Tea also improves the natural complexion of your skin by purifying it.
How to use:
1. Use after cleansing.
2. Apply a moderate amount evenly on the face, avoid eye and lip areas.
3. Leave on 10-15 minutes until the mask has dried out completely, and then gently peel off from the bottom.